With the health and safety of our customers and j. bellezza team in mind, we are following all recommendations made by the state of Ohio. In an industry that’s already highly regulated for sanitation, we will provide all the extra necessary steps to keep our environment safe and ready for you.
- j. bellezza employees are required to wear masks, as required by the orders from Governor Mike DeWine and the Ohio Department of Health.
- We require that all customers and clients also wear a mask.
- You will be asked to fill out a questionnaire upon entering j. bellezza
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the salon and store as well as touchless hand washing available in the restroom.
- Prior to our opening day, j. bellezza was serviced by JAN-PRO’s EnviroShield system that uses a disinfectant that is EPA-rated as the safest in its class while being powerful enough to kill 99.9% of harmful bacteria on surface areas, and lasting up to 6 months.
- If you are ill, feel ill or have been exposed to anyone that is ill, please do not come in.
To schedule an appointment with a professional, please visit our website at www.jbellezza.com/pages/professionals
For more information about the precautions we have taken, please see our "Welcome to j. bellezza" blog post at https://jbellezza.com/blogs/news/welcome-to-j-bellezza